Systems EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 182891BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/16/2021 City Mawson Lakes Country Australia
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Exciting New Project
- Based in Adelaide
Project Land 19 Phase 7B will acquire an advance Short Range Ground Based Air and Missile Defence capability for the Australian Army. This is a major acquisition contract which will involve working with key overseas partners and the establishment and management of a significant Australian Industry Capability program for local suppliers.
Raytheon Australia are seeking applications from graduate, through to experienced and senior grade Systems Engineering professionals to join Project Land 19 Phase 7B. We require people with a high level of customer focus and the ability to adapt in a fast paced and technically exciting environment.
- Utilise your ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness to initiate, recommend or provide Systems Engineering solutions whilst ensuring adherence to processes set down by the Systems Engineering Manager
- Provide a high degree of technical leadership and expertise to support project activities;
- Understand the Systems Engineering methodology, tools and procedures required to complete the Systems Engineering tasks assigned;
- Serve as consultant to program management in long-range program planning;
- Support a culture of teamwork, enthusiasm and a proactive nature within your assigned Team.
- Tertiary Engineering qualification in a relevant engineering discipline;
- Demonstrate a high level of technical expertise; apply and communicate knowledge effectively to others;
- Exposure to and understanding of the Defence environment (Desirable);
- Experience in Systems Engineering involving one or more of the following: requirements definition, requirements management, architecture, analysis, design, verification and validation;
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career click the “Apply” button now or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.