Senior Site Support Coordinator - Mawson LakesBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 188477BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/21/2021 City Mawson Lakes Country Australia
- Raytheon Australia is a leading Capability Partner of the Australian Defence Force.
- Highly skilled and professional team
- Great benefits and career opportunities
The Senior Site Support Coordinator also coordinates a number of aspects of security and EHS&W requirements to ensure that compliance is maintained in all areas of physical and personnel security and safety.
- Co-ordinate the day-to-day operations of the site ensuring all employees and visitors to the facility can carry out their duties in a safe and effective manner, including ensuring office equipment, furniture and amenities are serviceable and useable.
- Respond to a broad range of enquiries for infrastructure assistance requests using workflow systems.
- Coordinate and oversee contractors to ensure the facility is operating efficiently and effectively.
- Liaise with all stakeholders and provide project coordination support for all building fit out changes/upgrades and plant & equipment modifications
- Execute on-site security tasks including issuing ID and access passes, administration of the onsite access control system and visitor access management system.
- Execute on-site EHS&W tasks including supporting the EHS&W committee by resolving onsite EHS&W issues.
- Maintaining all site documentation including Facility, Security and EHS&W registers, maintenance schedules and site plans.
- Knowledge of, and proven ability to apply project management principles and/or facilities management skills, with a minimum 5 years of prior relevant experience
- A high level of computer literacy including the use of document/records management and the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to review and provide recommendations for new and existing procedures
- Demonstrated experience in a project-driven, technology-oriented environment
- Current Drivers Licence
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.