Security AdvisorBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Job ID 171635BR Date posted 11/17/2020 City Mawson Lakes Country Australia
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Highly skilled and professional team
- Career pathways available
The Security Advisor is responsible for ensuring compliance with all Defence security requirements. This includes all aspects of security governance, personnel security, physical security, information security and supply chain security.
- Overall responsibility for security relating to company sites and programs, including managing plans, policies, and procedures and providing security advice to management and employees.
- Implementing, coordinating, and overseeing all security measures in accordance with current frameworks and/or requirements for the protection of national security classified material and official information, including dissemination limiting markers.
- Conducting preliminary inquiries into suspected or confirmed security breaches by personnel, ensuring that relevant / responsible agencies are advised of any such incidents and that a report on all inquiries and investigations conducted is provided.
- Implementing any recommendations as a result of security investigations.
- Preparing and forwarding visit advice for security cleared employees requiring entry to sensitive or controlled areas of Defence or defence contractor establishments in Australia and overseas.
- Ensuring that a current Security Classification Categorisation Guide is held and well understood as required and that advice on program specific Security Classification Categorisation Guides is provided.
- Requires a University Degree in Security Risk Management, or equivalent experience with advanced understanding of Defence security protocols and procedures, such as the Defence Security Principles Framework.
- Ability to work independently from time to time on projects or processes within the work area.
- Defence Security Officer course (completed within the last three years).
- Accessing and Protecting Official Information training.
- Defence Security & Risk Management course.
- Gallagher Security training (Administrator, Operator, Advanced Operator) and experience operating and managing access control systems, such as the Gallagher Type 1A system.
- Extensive experience in the operational use of IT systems such as the Defence Protected Network.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.