Security Advisor (Governance)Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 181976BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/10/2021 City Mawson Lakes Country Australia
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Highly skilled and professional team
- Career pathways available
The Security Advisor (Governance) is responsible for ensuring compliance with all mandated Defence security governance requirements.
- Develop, implement, and manage the company’s Security maturity and monitoring framework, all Security Policies and Plans (SPP) and associated work instructions
- Implement and monitor compliance with the Defence Security Principles Framework (DSPF) and the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and act as the business SME.
- Lead and conduct all security related audits and inspections in support of the company’s DISP membership
- Oversight of the company’s holdings of Australian Classified Information and act as the business SME to provide advice on storage and handling requirements and of the business Security Risk Management Framework, including Security Risk Assessments (SRA)
- Oversight and coordination of all security incident responses, including reporting responsibilities. as well as implementing any recommendations as a result of security investigations.
- Ensuring that a current Security Classification Categorisation Guide is held and well understood as required and that advice on program specific Security Classification Categorisation Guides is provided
- Requires Tertiary qualifications in Security Risk Management or a similar discipline, or equivalent experience with an advanced understanding of Defence security protocols and procedures, including the DSPF and PSPF.
- Experience in developing and implementing risk frameworks, including a detailed understanding of embedding security into risk management practices.
- Defence Security Officer course (completed within the last three years).
- Accessing and Protecting Official Information training and Defence Security & Risk Management course.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting security incident investigations, audits and inspections
- Extensive experience in the operational use of IT systems such as the Defence Protected Network.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.