Quality ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 179921BR Most Recent Date Posted 05/04/2021 City Mawson Lakes Country Australia
- Opportunity to work on an exciting new defence program
- Position is located in Mawson Lakes, Adelaide
- Dynamic work environment
Reporting to the National Quality Director (NQD), you will be responsible for establishment, implementation, and maintenance of a Quality Management System (QMS) compliant to the International Quality Management System Standard AS/NZS ISO9001-2015 (henceforth referred to as ‘the ISO Standard’), and the Raytheon Australia Management System (RMS) within a new and significant program and also to assist with established programs across the Raytheon Australia business. The Quality Manager will provide expert assistance, advice and coaching to the program leadership team and program staff on all matters relating to quality assurance which requires a good understanding of the ISO Standard, and RMS policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the provision of a safe working environment by adhering to the enterprise’s occupational health, safety and environmental policies and programmes.
- Maintain the established, implemented and ISO9001-2015 certified RMS ensure its continuing alignment to the corporate RMS and continuing certification to the ISO 9001-2015 Standard.
- Develop and maintain an audit schedule, aligned to the corporate Audit Schedule in accordance with RA established corporate audit procedure. Conduct and report internal audits in accordance with the approved audit schedule by the NQD, or delegate.
- Act in Continuous Improvement capacity to promote and develop a Continuous Improvement culture across the program, including conducting training, improvement workshops, processes, systems and tools improvement, data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Monitor project activities such as Design Reviews, Peer Reviews, Code Reviews, Product Configuration audits, Formal Tests etc, as planned
- Conduct quality assurance activities within the project, in accordance with the Quality Assurance procedures from the RMS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology or Science. The preferred Engineering degree disciplines are Electrical, Electronics, Computing, Information, Technology or Mechanical Engineering.
- Formal qualification in Quality Assurance such as Certi IV in Quality Management issued by a recognised AQF Training organisation (e.g. SAI Global)
- Formal qualification as a Lead Auditor by a recognised AQF Training organisation (e.g. SAI Global)
- A minimum of six (6) years prior relevant experience in a quality assurance role.
- Demonstrated understanding of International Quality Management System standard ISO9001-2015;
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking on the "Apply" button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.