Project Planning and Control LeadBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Base Line Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 179821BR Most Recent Date Posted 05/10/2021 City Mawson Lakes Country Australia
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Located at the new Centre for Joint Integration
- Highly skilled and professional team
The Project Planning & Control Lead is responsible for leading Project Planning and Control teams in accordance with Earned Value Management Systems principles and company policy. The Project Planning & Control Manager is required to provide support to assigned Programs to develop executable cost and schedule baseline plans, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of progress against the baseline plans. The role also supports management analysis, corrective actions and the development of Estimates at Completion. The role is also responsible for the ongoing maintenance of program cost and schedule baselines and providing support to the control account managers as well as the development and improvement of Earned Value Management System tools and processes.
- Support the development of work breakdown structures, program schedules and resource planning.
- Produce the cost and schedule reports in accordance with the reporting timetable and ensure effective controls for program baselines for all areas under their control.
- Ensure the integrity of data included in schedule and Earned Value reports and Estimates at Completion.
- Ensure the accuracy of all data and variance analysis provided for use in the provision of all Earned Value reporting.
- Take a lead role in training control account managers in performance analysis and variance analysis and reporting.
- Lead the preparation for customer Earned Value Management System reviews and Integrated Baseline Reviews.
- Lead the preparation, analysis and discussion of periodic surveillance reviews.
- Requires a University Degree in Business, Accounting, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 6 years prior relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to act as an advisor to a team with a focus on policy and strategy implementation.
- Experience contributing to operational plans that impact the achievement of results of the Function / Product Line.
- Experience managing a small team consisting of lower level supervisors or experienced professionals and leads, directing and reviewing the work of team members in order to accomplish operational plans and results with the ability to provide guidance, coaching and training to other employees across the organisation
- Requires understanding of basic management and leadership approaches such as work scheduling, prioritising, coaching and process execution.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.