EOI - Senior Systems EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Job ID 187773BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/11/2021 City Mawson Lakes Country Australia
- Raytheon Australia is a leading Capability Partner to the Australian Defence Force.
- Raytheon Australia offers professional development and flexible work opportunities.
- This position is located at Raytheon Australia’s new purpose-built Centre for Joint Integration (CJI) facility in Mawson Lakes, SA.
Raytheon Australia’s integrated range solution provides the Australian Defence Force with one of the most advanced test, experiment, and training environments in the world. As one of the teams Senior Systems Engineers, you will contribute to the success of the WTRSS Program through providing specialty engineering functions on a variety of different leading edge equipment.
- Perform System Design activities (including trade studies) to ensure that the system architecture is compatible with the baselined product and is consistent across all subsystems and that the system design will meet the system level performance requirements.
- Maintain the design of the system including the specifications and interface requirements specifications as required.
- Identify project and product risks and escalate using the project’s defined processes.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to the product, process and quality system.
- Participate in major reviews throughout the lifecycle (e.g. preliminary design review, critical design review, and test readiness review) as well as participating in peer reviews.
- Travel may also be required, both within Australia (including Woomera) and internationally, to fulfil the requirements of this role.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Requires a University Degree in Engineering
- Works on unusually moderate to complex technical problems and provides solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious.
- Serves as organisation spokesperson on advanced projects and/or programs.
- Frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering Standards (EIA-632 or ISO/IEC 15288).
- Previous experience with system design within the Defence domain desirable.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.