EOI - Senior Engineer OfficerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Job ID 187774BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/09/2021 City Mawson Lakes Country Australia
- Raytheon Australia is a leading Capability Partner to the Australian Defence Force.
- Raytheon Australia offers professional development and flexible work opportunities.
- This position is located at Raytheon Australia’s new purpose-built Centre for Joint Integration (CJI) facility in Mawson Lakes, SA.
Given our continued success and growth, we have an exciting new opportunity for Senior Engineer Officers within the Joint Battlespace Systems product line on the Woomera Test Range Support Services (WTRSS) Program. The Woomera Test Range, located in South Australia, is the world’s largest overland test environment, comparable to the size of England, and is one of Australia’s most critical national security assets.
Raytheon Australia’s integrated range solution provides the Australian Defence Force with one of the most advanced test, experiment, and training environments in the world. As one of the teams Engineers, you will contribute to the success of the WTRSS Program through providing specialty engineering functions on a variety of different leading edge equipment.
- Perform System Design activities (including trade studies) to ensure that the system architecture is compatible with the baselined product and is consistent across all subsystems and that the system design will meet the system level performance requirements.
- Maintain the design of the system including the specifications and interface requirements specifications as required.
- Perform technical risk analysis as required.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to the product, process and quality system.
- Participate in major reviews throughout the lifecycle (e.g. preliminary design review, critical design review, and test readiness review) as well as participating in peer reviews.
- Travel will be required, within Australia and possibly internationally, to fulfil the requirements of this role.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Associate Diploma level qualification in Electrical / Electronics (or equivalent)
- Demonstrate a high level of knowledge on a primary system to acquire Engineering Authority (EA), through relevant prior experience and formal training
- Previous experience making adjustments or recommended enhancements to systems and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness of job area
- Frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques
- Contacts are primarily with both RAUS and Customer supervisors, project leaders and other Engineering and Project employees
- Introductory knowledge of Systems Engineering Standards (EIA-632 or ISO/IEC 15288)
Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance. Eligibility criteria can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.