EOI - Graduate Systems EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Job ID 187771BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/11/2021 City Mawson Lakes Country Australia
- Raytheon Australia is a leading Capability Partner to the Australian Defence Force
- Raytheon Australia offers professional development and flexible work opportunities
- This position is located at Raytheon Australia’s new purpose-built Centre for Joint Integration (CJI) facility in Mawson Lakes, SA
As one of the teams Systems Engineers, you will contribute to the success of the WTRSS Program through providing specialty engineering functions on a variety of different leading-edge equipment.
The Graduate Systems Engineer is responsible for providing requirements, design, verification and validation support to the assigned project. The Graduate Systems Engineer will utilise their experience and develop their knowledge in the project, taking cognisance of cost and schedule constraints whilst ensuring adherence to processes.
- Perform Systems Analysis to derive function, performance and interface requirements.
- Perform System Design activities (including trade studies) to ensure that the system architecture is compatible with the baselined product and is consistent across all subsystems and that the system design will meet the system level performance requirements.
- Identify project and product risks and escalate using the project’s defined processes.
- Participate in major reviews throughout the lifecycle (e.g. preliminary design review, critical design review, and test readiness review) as well as participating in peer reviews.
- Travel will be required, within Australia including Woomera and possibly internationally, to fulfil the requirements of this role.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Requires a University Degree in Engineering, in a relevant discipline.
- Previous experience making adjustments or recommended enhancements to systems and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness of job area.
- Frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Works under general supervision. Follows established procedures. Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and adequacy.
Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance. Eligibility criteria can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.