Configuration Management OfficerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Base Line Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 188650BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/23/2021 City Mawson Lakes Country Australia
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Position will be based at Mawson Lakes, SA
- Fast Paced dynamic work environment
An exciting opportunity is now available for a Configuration Management Officer (CM Officer) within the Mission Systems Product Line based at Mawson Lakes, South Australia. The CM Officer is responsible for ensuring that product configuration identification, configuration control, configuration status accounting, configuration audits and data management for the program’s Mission Systems is accomplished in accordance with the Raytheon Australia Configuration Status Accounting System (CSAS) and the program’s Configuration Management Plan (CMP).
- Develop and maintain the program’s CMP and subordinate processes and procedures.
- Configuring project related CM tools to produce reports to support the contract needs.
- Facilitate Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings and manage and report the status of the actions and changes - e.g. Engineering Change Proposals (ECP), CSAS Change Activities (CA).
- Lead Functional and Physical Configuration Audits (FCA/PCA) and associated reviews.
- Capture Configuration Status Account Information (CSA) within the CSAS.
- Ensure integrity of the data set/configuration environment via regular audits.
- Requires a University Degree in a technical or business discipline, or equivalent experience with a minimum of 2 years prior relevant experience is required.
- Requires practical knowledge of configuration management techniques, particularly in defence environments.
- Experience working with remote teams is highly desirable as well as solid communication and interpersonal skills..
- Previous experience with CSAS and Enterprise Asset Management software such as Windchill & Maximo is highly desirable.
- Experience in configuring CM Software applications to produce customised reports.
- Willing and able to travel interstate for short term assignments.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.