Configuration & Data Management LeadBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 181910BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/09/2021 City Mawson Lakes Country Australia
- Raytheon Australia is a leading Capability Partner to the Australian Defence Force.
- Professional development and flexible work opportunities.
- Located at Raytheon Australia’s new purpose-built Centre for Joint Integration (CJI) facility in Mawson Lakes, SA.
Given our continued success and growth, we have an exciting new opportunity for a Configuration & Data Management Lead within the Joint Battlespace Systems product line on the Woomera Test Range AIR3024 Phase 1 Support Program. The Woomera Test Range, located in South Australia, is the world’s largest overland test environment, comparable to the size of England, and is one of Australia’s most critical national security assets. Raytheon Australia’s integrated range solution provides the Australian Defence Force with one of the most advanced test, experiment, and training environments in the world. As the Configuration & Data Management Lead, you will contribute to the success of the Woomera Test Range AIR3024 Phase 1 Support Program through leading the implementation and management of the Program’s configuration management system and data management system.
- Lead the implementation and management of the Program’s configuration management system and data management system.
- Provide mentoring and training on the Program’s configuration management system and data management system.
- Manage and maintain the Program’s product definition and design data, technical baselines, engineering changes, and current approved configuration in the configuration status account across a suite of product lifecycle management tools, logistics and maintenance relational databases, and collaboration platforms.
- Perform end-to-end lifecycle management of engineering changes including being a change sponsor, exercising change approval authority delegations, and acting as the release authority for product definition and design data.
- Develop, maintain, and promote configuration & data management contract deliverables and schedules, plans, procedures, process, enablers, and routine reports.
- Travel occasionally within Australia and perform other duties deemed reasonable and within the scope of this role to support program and operational requirements.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant technical discipline and / or equivalent industry experience in a similar role is essential.
- Minimum of four (4) years prior experience in defence industry or similar industry in either: system (hardware or software) design; manufacture; maintenance and testing; or configuration and data management is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with configuration management standards (EIA-649) and data management standards (GEIA-859) is highly desirable.
- Formal configuration management training / certification is desirable.
- Exposure to project management is desirable.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.