Sr Electrical Engineer IIBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 172253BR Date posted 12/03/2020 City Ft. Wayne State IN Country United States
- Desired Skills:
Our Raytheon Intelligence and Space business is a leading provider of communication systems that provide timely and accurate information to our military forces. Our growing business is looking for technical leaders who can help us manage FPGA development activities on new and ongoing programs while advancing our development processes to take advantage of the latest tools and technologies.
You will work with professionals in a culture that celebrates the contributions of its employees, in a challenging and collaborative workplace, joining a team with a tradition of achievement through thought and teamwork.
We offer robust reward and recognition programs in compensation, career development, health care, educational assistance, maternal and paternal leave, flexible work schedules, child/adult backup care, 401(k), paid holidays and paid time off.
Location can be Marlborough MA or Ft Wayne IN
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- A minimum of 6 years professional experience in an engineering design and development role.
- Proficiency with VHDL for developing FPGA or ASIC designs.
- Experience with FPGA development methodologies and tools from Xilinx and/or Altera/Intel.
- Experience with System on Chip (SoC) devices.
- Experience developing system and/or FPGA architectures based on high level requirements.
- Must be a US Citizen as candidate will need to obtain a DoD Security Clearance within first year of employment.
- Proficiency with Modelsim and/or Questa for functional verification.
- Experience with UVM tools and methodology
- Experience as a designer/verifier in communication or radar system development.
- Experience incorporating third party IP into FPGA designs.
- Familiarity with tools for evaluating test coverage.
- Familiarity with version control tools such as Clearcase or Git.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Active DoD Security Clearance.
- Prior experience in Defense or Aerospace.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.