Senior Systems Engineer IIBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Part time telecommuting Job ID 171158BR Date posted 11/04/2020 City Marlborough State MA Country United States
The Protected Communication Systems Department is involved all aspects of Systems Engineering across the program lifecycle of Protected Communication Systems programs. The systems engineering includes architecture development, CONOPS development, trade studies, modeling and simulation, systems/software/hardware requirements analysis, as well as integration, validation and verification. The Department supports a variety of communications systems including SATCOM (including AEHF, EHF, X-Band, Ka-Band, Ku-Band, C-Band, PTW), line of sight, and networking for ground based, ship, submarine, and airborne platforms.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Systems Engineer II to join our dynamic, diverse, and rapidly growing team. The Senior Systems Engineer II is responsible for system architecture, conducting trade studies, modeling and simulation, and generating / analyzing requirements.
Benefits offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays.
Salary Range $104,900.00 - $141,700.00
PLEASE NOTE: This position will report full time to the Marlborough MA site and may allow for a part-time telecommute arrangement.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Systems, Software or Hardware engineering; 4 years with Master's degree; 2 years with PhD
- Direct experience with requirements development, analysis, verification and validation
- Ability to work within a structured process environment including a task oriented, value based management system
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position requires the ability to obtain DoD Secret Clearance within one year of start date as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems
- Active Secret or Top Secret clearance
- Technical experience with SATCOM, LOS/BLOS, and networking for ground based, ship, submarine, and airborne platforms
- Working knowledge of Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Microsoft Project, engineering tools (e.g., DOORS) and peer review products
- Bachelor’s (BS) Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited institution (i.e. Electrical / Mechanical / Systems / Computer Engineering, Cyber Security, Physics, Mathematics, etc.)
- Masters’ (MS) Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited institution (i.e. Electrical / Mechanical / Systems / Computer Engineering, Cyber Security, Physics, Mathematics, etc.)
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.