Senior System Security Engineer - Anti-TamperBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 185529BR Most Recent Date Posted 08/10/2021 City Marlborough State MA Country United States
If you answered yes to the above, with the ability to understand and communicate with other engineering disciplines, then Raytheon Missiles & Defense may have an excellent career opportunity for you at our MA facilities. We have competitive benefits and relocation packages.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Systems Security Engineer - Anti-Tamper to function as a key contributor for the Systems Design Directorate team in the Massachusetts area (i.e. Woburn, Tewksbury, Marlborough).
Join this highly visible team and perform technically challenging assignments which will directly contribute to protecting our nation and our war fighters.
- Support programs, research efforts, and strategic initiatives in the areas of Anti-Tamper.
- Require providing technical expertise in a multitude of program protection domains, leadership, consultation, guidance, and support on RMD technical initiatives, programs, and Business Development activities (to include program execution, solution development, compliance definition, threat, and vulnerability determination).
- (An advanced degree in a related field may be substituted for additional years of experience as follows: Master’s is equal to 3 years of experience or a Ph.D. is equal to 5 years of experience)
- Minimum 5+ years of progressive technical (hands-on) experience related to Systems/Software Engineering architecture, requirements, determination, development, and implementation
- Experience with Anti-Tamper (AT) Techniques, implementations, and US Government
- Knowledge of Program Protection Plan (PPP) required by DoDI 5000.02 and DoDI 5200.39
- Experience with cryptography and cryptographic applications
- Collaborating with program and engineering disciplines and ensuring cybersecurity solution alternatives.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- Technical writing experience, in generating technical documents in support of CSI related program and proposal documentation, to include CONOPS, Test Plans, etc.
- Technical experience in multiple Engineering Disciplines (such as Systems, Software, Hardware, Electrical, Mechanical, etc)
- Experience in using tools and metrics in managing activities
- High degree of professional acumen associated to working in agile and dynamic customer and program environments
- Ability to independently uncover and resolve issues, and provide corrective recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Completed training in Anti-Tamper technologies, methodologies, and policies
- Experience working U.S. Government contract proposals as an Anti-Tamper/Systems Integrity subject matter expert
- Ability to create and deliver both informational and technical briefings
- Experience with COTS secure products
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Clearance Information: This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here: https://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm
RTX/RMD Company Overview Videos:
Raytheon Technologies Overview
How Missile Defense Works
Meeting the challenge: Ending hunger in our communities
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.