Senior Software Engineer I (C++)Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 176399BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/07/2021 City Marlborough State MA Country United States
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer I (C++) to help with the continued success of our products, by contributing towards towards the development of next generation systems. Every day at Raytheon Intelligence & Space, our extraordinary engineers are empowered for excellence and inspired to invent in an inclusive environment where work-life balance is an elegant solution, not a slogan.
Typical job functions for the Senior Software Engineer I (C++) include:
- Participation on collaborative, cross-disciplined integrated product teams, often employing agile software development techniques and tools to plan, design, develop, test, and integrate complex software and systems solutions.
- Responsibilities span the full lifecycle of product development, from architecture and design, through integration, test, and field support. You will work and learn in an engineering organization with the highest software engineering process maturity level as recognized by the Software Engineering Institute.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant professional Software development experience including design
- Experience with C, C++
- Experience with Agile lifecycle process including Scrum, Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development Methodologies
- U.S. Citizenship and CURRENT/Active SECRET Clearance is required
- Must have a BS / BA with a major in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or other related field.
- Exposure to Model Driven Development
- Experience with real-time operating systems (RTOS), embedded programming, processor/board architecture and design
- Working knowledge of Linux, Windows, VxWorks or other Real time operating systems
- Understanding of standard system engineering design artifacts such as Use Cases and SysML diagrams
- Applied experience in Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles
- MS / MA with a major in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or other related field.
Raytheon Intelligence & Space is a leading provider of integrated sensor, communication and electronic warfare systems giving military forces accurate and timely actionable information for the network-centric battlefield. You will continue your career working on cutting-edge technology by day, while in your free time you can explore the many cultural, entertainment and outdoor wonders that make Marlborough, MA area so unique.
We offer robust reward and recognition programs in compensation, career development, health care, educational assistance, maternal and paternal leave, flexible work schedules, child/adult backup care, 401(k), paid holidays and paid time off. In addition, this position is eligible for relocation assistance.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.