Consulting Configuration AnalystBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 188167BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/21/2021 City Marlborough State MA Country United States
The Mechanical Products Team (MPT) is responsible for mechanical design, analysis, and test of all sensor and effector products across the RMD portfolio.
The Configuration and Data Management(CDM) organization is responsible for ensuring our products are under configuration control and delivered on time. The CDM Organization consists of multiple disciplines that support engineering, our program offices and our customers. Disciplines in the CDM organization participate in the life cycle of our products from conception to deactivation. The CDM organization is comprised of Effector CM (ECM), Data Management (DM/DEX), Software Configuration Management (SWCM), and Sensor CM (SCM).
The Sensor Configuration Management (SCM) department is looking for an individual to perform the role of a Consulting Configuration Analyst, as the Program Configuration Management Lead for the SPY-6 Radars Program.
This position is located in Marlborough, MA
There is no such thing as a perfect candidate, so don’t hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you are passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you!
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Provide adequate resources to programs based on current and future business needs
- Ensure execution is within cost/schedule, and identified risks are being managed
- Generating/reviewing/approving Hardware Engineering bids, participating in engineering program reviews, and quarterly Estimate at Complete (EAC) reviews
- Participate in strategic planning sessions, staffing, goals setting, performance development, training, employee recognition, and career development
- Coordination and administration of assigned configuration management activities relative to identification, control, and accounting for systems and/or equipment in accordance with contractual requirements
- Review and analyze released engineering change data and coordinate changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and engineering data control activities
- Management of data deliveries from suppliers and to customers
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field (Bachelor’s degree or additional 2 years of related experience may be substituted for each 1 year of college)
- 8 years of related experience in data management or configuration management
- Experience with estimating, proposing and managing configuration management cost and schedule on a program
- Experience with generating product configuration metrics and reports
- Experience with standards and processes, such as described in EIA-649, Configuration Management Standard
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
Qualifications We Value:
- Experienced in maintaining product structure and configuration management of data within Windchill Product Data Management
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of systems, hardware and processes on multiple IDS Programs
- Experience with Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI)
- Strong business acumen including planning, forecasting, analytical skills, and ability to negotiate and influence
- Proven ability to coordinate & manage project issues, risks and changes
- Strong skills in interpersonal communications, relationship building, and in collaborating on cross-functional teams comprised of diverse personalities, skill sets, and levels of experience
This position is located in:
- (Position can be remote during the COVID pandemic and possible remote/telecommute 1-3 days a week, post pandemic)
What We Offer:
Whether you are just starting out on your career journey, or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Check us out on YouTube:
Clearance Information: This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances is on the US Department of State government website here: https://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm188167
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.