Systems EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 188667BR Most Recent Date Posted 11/14/2021 City Macquarie Park Country Australia
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Position will be based at Raytheon’s new facility in Mawson Lakes South Australia or Macquarie Park NSW.
- Full time employment
The Systems Engineer will apply their complete understanding of technical theories and concepts to provide solutions to the MIWS Branch, taking cognisance of cost and schedule constraints whilst ensuring adherence to engineering processes and procedures. The successful applicant may also be required to lead small technical teams.
- Perform systems analysis, systems design and technical risk analysis
- Develop and maintain the system level design documents
- Plan, document and execute verification and validation activities
- Conducting engineering investigations and analyses
- Review and provide feedback on engineering artefacts delivered to the MIWS Branch
- Establish and maintain close relationships with internal and external stakeholders/customers and lead small technical teams in delivery of engineering outcomes
- Recognised Tertiary Qualification in relevant Engineering discipline
- Demonstrated experience within a Defence Engineering environment with a minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Experience, knowledge and familiarity with Systems Engineering Tools and Standards
- Eligible to obtain a Defence Security Clearance up to Negative Vet 1 (NV1)
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.