Systems EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Job ID 170222BR Date posted 10/16/2020
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Position will be based at Techport SA or Macquarie Park NSW
- Full time employment
Under the guidance of the Engineering Manager:
- Elicit / refine / document Requirements
- Create Verification Statements for requirements
- Perform Systems Analysis to derive function, performance and interface requirements to satisfy the system requirements
- Perform System Design activities (including trade studies) to ensure that the system architecture is compatible with the baselined product and is consistent across all subsystems and that the system design will meet the system level performance requirements
- Plan, document and execute Verification and Validation activities
- Requires a University Degree in Engineering in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years prior relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience in one or more area of systems engineering such as requirements definition, requirements management, requirements analysis, design, and verification and validation.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance up to Negative Vetting 1
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.