Senior Technical Training SpecialistBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 176659BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Macquarie Park Country Australia
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Position will be based at Randwick, NSW
- Fast Paced, dynamic work environment
The Senior Technical Communications Training Specialist is responsible for the analysis and design of training solutions, as well as providing oversight to the design, development and delivery of the training courses and material responsible for ensuring the training requirements of the program and/or personnel are met.
- Conduct training sessions within the Defence environment.
- Support the development of the training system architecture.
- Execute the training elements of project plans ensuring to meet schedule, budget, and quality requirements.
- Assist with the conduct of analysis, design, and development of training courses.
- Continuously revise lesson plans to meet new training requirements and to keep technical information up-to-date.
- Support and provide input into the training planning process, schedules, and budgets.
- Diploma of Engineering or Advanced Trade Certificate in a relevant discipline with a Minimum of 6 years prior relevant experience.
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of training systems approach across the training life cycle.
- Requires advanced knowledge of the Defence Training Model and/or the Systems Approach to Defence Learning.
- Previous experience in training systems scheduling.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking the "Apply" button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.