Senior Logistics Engineering ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 175956BR Date posted 02/22/2021 City Macquarie Park Country Australia
- Impact across multiple projects in a large defence company
- Brisbane or Sydney location
- Full time or Part time
Raytheon Australia is seeking a forward thinking, agile and innovative ILS Engineering Manager to partner with its Mission Systems business leadership team to provide specialist support and leadership for the delivery and growth of its portfolio, including in aircraft sustainment, asset management, Joint Communications and space domain programs. You will play a pivotal role within our Mission Systems business with the opportunity to have impact across its many programs.
Raytheon Australia prides itself on providing a flexible, diverse and rewarding working environment which allows the recruitment of the best available talent. This role is offered on a Full-Time or Part-Time basis, dependent on the successful candidate’s skills, experience, capabilities and circumstances.
- Manage and lead program ILS personnel and delivery programs.
- Provision of specialist advice and input into strategy development, bids and proposals.
- Fostering a Continuous Improvement culture that leverages lessons learnt and best practice systems; assessing and implementing appropriate efficiencies and cost avoidance opportunities.
- Recognised Tertiary Qualification in Engineering, Science or Integrated Logistics Support or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience within a Defence Integrated Logistics Support environment.
- Successful experience in planning and delivery of significant Defence acquisition and/or sustainment program scopes.
- Training and knowledge of Reliability, Availability and Maintainability techniques.
- Experience with the conduct of Logistics Support Analysis (LSA), Life Cycle Costing and Obsolescence Management techniques.
- Proven experience leading personnel to achieve delivery of program/deliverables.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career click the “Apply” button now or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.