Program ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 188461BR Most Recent Date Posted 10/04/2021 City Macquarie Park Country Australia
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Based in Perth, Sydney and Adelaide
Delivered within an overarching asset management program model, strong emphasis will be placed on cultural fit and ability to drive continuous improvement across all program aspects.
Interested candidates need to bring an ability to work within enterprise teams, be energised by driving continuous improvement, hold either sound understanding of systems engineering, data analysis and modelling, maintenance program development and improvement, or an ability to deliver within a complex and dynamic business environment.
- Perform business management tasks across a portfolio of programs as directed
- Provide key communications and stakeholder management within the team and monitor the delivery of compliant capability outcomes to contracted and internally specified standards
- Conduct of contract negotiations with the Commonwealth and other Companies as part of the capture process in accordance with approved negotiation directives and supported by Contracts and Supply Chain
- Financial Reporting as per Raytheon PMR/EAC reporting guidelines outlined in Financial documentation.
- Tertiary Qualification in Engineering, Maintenance, Logistics and/or Project Management disciplines
- Proven understanding of the defence environment
- Proven in-depth experience mentoring multidisciplinary teams, to include organising, prioritising, and scheduling work assignments
- Experience in solution and proposal development, including the financial and commercial aspects of a proposal
- Proven experience in complex Program management
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.