Lead Systems EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Job ID 170223BR Date posted 10/16/2020
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Position will be based at Techport SA or Macquarie Park NSW.
- Full time employment
- Perform systems analysis, systems design and technical risk analysis
- Develop and maintain the system level design documents
- Plan, document and execute verification and validation activities
- Conducting engineering investigations and analyses
- Conducting developmental activities for engineering changes and developing technical instructions
- Establish and maintain close relationships with internal and external stakeholders/customers and lead a technical team in delivery of engineering outcomes
- Recognised Tertiary Qualification in relevant Engineering discipline
- Demonstrated experience within a Defence Engineering environment with a minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Experience, knowledge and familiarity with Systems Engineering Tools and Standards
- Demonstrated Experience in leading teams
- Eligible to obtain a Defence Security Clearance up to Negative Vet 1 (NV1)
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.