Integrated Logistics Engineering OfficerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 179536BR Most Recent Date Posted 07/14/2021 City Macquarie Park Country Australia
- Highly-respected Australian company and leader in innovation and technology;
- Grow your skills in a dynamic new role
- Work with a great team and enjoy free on-site parking
To be successful in this role, you will need the ability to develop and execute multiple complex projects in parallel, whilst working closely with multiple key internal stakeholders on a day-to-day basis to ensure that customer outcomes are being achieved. This role is responsible for providing Logistics Engineering expertise to our Under Water Systems SEA1439 Program including specifications, design, system modelling, development, testing and in-service support of our systems.
- Development of Integrated Logistics Support deliverables for the Mission and Support systems; to support both Capability Upgrade (Acquisition) and Capability Update (Operations and Support) product phases.
- Conduct Logistics Support Analysis associated with deliverables such as Reliability Centred Maintenance, Sparing, Support & Test Equipment, Personnel & Facility Requirements reports.
- Life Cycle Cost modelling, analysis and reporting.
- Reliability, Maintainability & Availability modelling, monitoring and analysis.
- Development of Integrated Logistics Support plans and review of Integrated Logistics Support deliverables.
- Minimum of 4 years proven experience in acquisition and in-service environments over a broad range of functions, coupled with experience in the introduction of new technologies/methods.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Supply Chain Management (or relevant equivalent training coupled with experience).
- Understanding and application of technical theories and concepts in the field of support systems modelling and analysis and sustainment systems in business operations
- A good understanding of related disciplines including systems engineering, maintenance and supply chain systems.
- Working knowledge of Logistics Support Analysis and in-service support information management systems.
- Ability to develop technical solutions to a wide range of problems where the solutions are creative, thorough and practicable - aligned with our organisational objectives.
If you are looking for a fast-paced and rewarding career opportunity, click the “Apply” button now or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.