Expression of Interest – Exciting Upcoming Defence ProjectBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 187639BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/08/2021 City Macquarie Park Country Australia
- Supporting the Australian Defence Force to be Mission Ready
- Dynamic work environment committed to driving strategic defence capability
- Location: Macquarie Park (NSW) and Mawson Lakes (SA)
We require people with a high level of customer focus and liaison skills, with a positive can-do attitude to ensure superior delivery for our defence customer. Raytheon Australia’s existing plans, procedures, tools and experience will be leveraged in this project as will your own expertise and experience.
The areas of expertise being sought include:
- Project Manager - With the capacity to lead a software development program, relationship development, planning and execution of programs
- Engineering Manager
- Software Engineers, with desirable software development experience including: ADA, Java, /C++, Linux Redhat, VMWare, SVN repository or equivalent, MATLAB, Linux Bash scripting, Python
- Systems Engineers
- Configuration and Data Manager
- Logistics Analyst
- Qualifications as related to the above roles
- NV1 Security Clearance is essential
- Preferred experience in a defence environment
- Demonstrated aptitude to develop solutions that meet complex customer requirements
- Strongly developed interpersonal skills and ability to influence stakeholders
- Proven ability to work both as an individual and as a member of a team
Travel may be required to fulfil operational requirements. There may also be a requirement to work flexibly and out of office hours during periods of peak activity. If you have a strong background in any of the above areas and are keen for a career changing opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying, please indicate which role(s) and location(s) you are interested in.187639
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.