Systems EngineersBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Job ID 188369BR Most Recent Date Posted 10/04/2021 City Macquarie Park Country Australia
- Join a highly respected global company and world leader in innovation and technology;
- Offering challenging and rewarding opportunities in support of Australia’s defence capability;
- Multiple locations: Sydney, Perth, Adelaide.
Raytheon Australia is entering an exciting new phase of technology and innovation, with new opportunities for Engineering professionals who are interested in unique roles in a great team environment. Working proactively and in collaboration with functional teams and defence force specialists, you will have the opportunity to engage directly with RAN personnel, as you provide the vital support necessary to maintain our Collins Class Submarines. In your new role with the Raytheon Australia team, a background in Naval or Military electronics technology, hardware and systems will be highly advantageous.
A Systems Engineer is required to provide integration, verification and validation support to the assigned project. The Systems Engineer will apply their extensive technical expertise to provide comprehensive solutions to the current phase of the project, taking cognisance of cost and schedule constraints whilst ensuring adherence to processes.
- Utilise your ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness to initiate, recommend or provide Systems Engineering solutions whilst ensuring adherence to processes set down by the Systems Engineering Manager;
- Provide a high degree of technical leadership and expertise to support project activities;
- Understand the Systems Engineering methodology, tools and procedures required to complete the Systems Engineering tasks assigned;
- Serve as consultant to program management in long-range program planning;
- Support a culture of teamwork, enthusiasm and a proactive nature within your assigned Team.
- Tertiary Engineering qualification in a relevant engineering discipline;
- Demonstrate a high level of technical expertise; apply and communicate knowledge effectively to others;
- Exposure to and understanding of the Defence environment (Desirable);
- Experience in Systems Engineering involving one or more of the following: requirements management, analysis, integration, verification and validation;
- Motivation and eagerness to learn more about our business, its people, technical issues and a desire to apply those learned skills and knowledge to achieve organisational outcomes.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking the "Apply" button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.