Sr Material Program Management SpecialistBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Job ID 157996BR Date posted 02/25/2020 City Louisville State KY Country United States
Global Training Solutions is seeking a Material Program Manager (MPM) who will perform as a member of the Supply Chain Management (SCM) organization and be responsible for supporting and working Program Start-Up / Execution efforts on the XCTC Program.
This individual is the liaison between the program office, engineering, operations, quality, contracts, finance and the supply chain organization and is responsible to ensure the successful development, coordination and execution of all program requirements and material strategies are being met and Program/Product Line business objectives are achieved.
The MPM creates, manages and executes material program strategy (MPS) and the material program plan (MPP) to ensure program competitiveness and performance from the front end of the business through contract closure. Provides comprehensive Supply Chain support for Gates 0-11 activities and ensures IPDP compliance for the programs and tailoring when applicable. Key activities typically include: financial management (i.e., EV, budgets, targets, working capital, material forecasts, etc.); overall ownership of the supplier management process (i.e., Supplier Risk/Opportunity Management Plan, supplier performance, metrics, international issues, develop/evaluate the MB/MW strategy, the Collaborative Agreement process, etc.), and communication of customer flow-through requirements such as FAR/DFARS, ITAR, offset, public law, quality, warranty, etc. The MPM may act as the Control Account Manager (CAM). Working at the front end of the business, the MPM identifies and secures Supply Chain resources to support the capture plan and manages the Supply Chain content of the proposal pipeline. The MPM is the single point of contact to management and to internal customers, including Program Office, Quality, Engineering, Operations, Finance, and Contracts. S/he will represent the Supply Chain organization on policies, strategies and objectives, oversee all SCM activities needed to meet program requirements, and ensures a strong link within and between various Supply Chain functions, including Sourcing, Logistics, and Production Control. The MPM is the acknowledged expert on all supply chain issues and their impact on the enterprise programs.
• Develop and execute material program plans, subcontract management plans (together with the Subcontract Administrator)
• Execute make/buy/where process
• Develop and execute risk/opportunity plans to meet program objectives
• Balance strategic thinking with tactical application of strategies to programs
• Work closely with Engineering, Quality and Operations to create common schedule based on Material Requirements Planning (MRP).
• Collaborate with supply chain functions for support as needed
• Monitor performance metrics and proactively acts to address program and functional issues.
• Strong Earned Value Management and Financial management skills, including Material EACs and Material Forecasting
• Develop and lead supply chain proposal activities including task descriptions and bases of estimates
• Must be able to work in conjunction with engineering to develop accurate Bill of Materials (BOM’s) from the technical baseline within a few days of proposal kick off, control changes in the BOM during the proposal process and promptly flow any changes to material estimating and develop a strategy to get representative costs.
• Minimum 4 years of direct experience in Government and commercial defense markets
• Experience working in the DoD Aerospace & Defense industry and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
• Experience with Supply Chain processes and related systems
• Program and/or functional experience managing material (SCM, Engineering Program/Integrated Program Team (IPT), Operations)
• Experience managing Supply Chain proposal activities
• Experience with contract flow down requirements and how to filter those specific to Supply Chain.
• Experience with EVMS/EAC.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project)
• Ability to obtain a Secret clearance within 1 year
• Ability to obtain a DoD SSBI Clearance.
• U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
• U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
Desired Education, Skills & Experience:
• Experience with relocation of training devices and simulators
• MPM Certification
• Experience with Maximo
• Experience with SAP/APEX
• Meeting commitments, accomplishing goals & delivering results
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor's degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 157996
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.