Sr Analyst, SchedulingBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 190428BR Most Recent Date Posted 10/24/2021 City Louisville State KY Country United States
The Sr Analyst, Scheduling will perform a variety of technical and business tasks in support of production factories or programs. The candidate needs to be energetic, willing to learn, able to work independently and have the ability and desire to be a change agent. This individual will manage multiple parts and the associated tasks listed below are necessary in order to prevent a work stoppage or a slip in schedule, both of which would have a significant impact to the factory and/or program’s cost and schedule requirements.
We value diverse skills and experience, so don't hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you're passionate about what you could accomplish here, we'd love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Evaluate and coordinate material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet production/customer requirements
- Evaluate and status the assemblies that are in progress, material availability, and potential production problems
- Solves any potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials, and services are provided as needed
- Control and analysis of multiple and moderate complexity, Bills of Material in an MRP system
- Confirm material supply demand and prepares necessary work orders based on shop load and inventory requirements
- Summarize inventory shortage impacts for assemblies and end items that will be or are released to the production floor
- Coordinate interdepartmental activities with quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, and engineering
- Propose solutions to mitigate any work stoppage the factory teams may experience due to any slips in material orders
- Interface with internal customers
- Participates in projects and or teams to accomplish continuous improvement
Qualifications You Must Have:
Bachelors Degree or additional 2 years of experience in a production, manufacturing, or military environment may be substituted for each 1 year of college (8 years without a Bachelors)
Two (2) years’ total combined experience in any of the following: Supply Chain, Production and/or and Planning Control, MRP, Inventory Management, Capacity Planning, Property Management, JIT Concepts, Master Production Scheduling, or Delivery Administration (10 years without a Bachelors)
Ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance prior to the start date. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems
- Experience with Government and Depot type processes
- Proficient with MS Excel to include formula application and pivot tables
- Experience reading and evaluating lists of parts required for production work and working with a production planning system
- Demonstrated experience interfacing, collaborating, and communicating with all levels of an organization, as well as with a large external customer base, to accomplish tasks.
- Current DOD Security Clearance
- Critical thinking and data analysis skills to ensure detailed status provided to the Value Stream and Leadership team
- Ability to contribute to the completion of organizational projects and goals
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to coordinate with various disciplines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Experience working with MS Office applications including, but not limited to Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Clearance Information: This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here: https://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.