Field Service Representative IIIBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 175799BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Louisville State KY Country United States
Field Service Representative III
Raytheon Technologies is seeking Field Service Representative III who will provide maintenance and support operations for XCTC program. The eXportable Combat Training Capability (XCTC) is the Army National Guard (ARNG) capstone training event for Brigade Combat Teams (BCT) to attain T-Level 3 (T3) training readiness. Accordingly, the XCTC program affords commanders the opportunity to assess Mission Essential Task (MET) proficiency in force-on-force and live fire training environments. The XCTC mission is twofold: first, develop adaptive leaders; and secondly, enable platoons to achieve trained proficiency in core functions or designed capabilities.
- Experience of Maintenance and Operations associated with XCTC platform
- Must have an understanding of tactical and training systems interrelationships, exercising independent judgment in performing such tasks as making circuit analysis, calculating wave forms, tracing relationships in signal flow
- Effective task management skills
- Working with internal/external customers and all levels of management
- Good Interpersonal and customer service skills
- High level of competency in Microsoft Office
- Experience working with teams cross functionally at all levels, customers and technicians
- Ability to work in fast pace demanding environment
- Analyze equipment failures to determine cause and recommend corrective action.
- The Field Service Representative III is required to diagnose and troubleshoot any problems that are associated with the system.
- Ability to apply advance technical knowledge to solve complex problems that typically cannot be solved solely by referencing manufacturers' manuals or similar documents.
- This includes in and out of field environment.
- Assist in the development procedures, set up and operates the XCTC equipment when necessary.
- Work closely with property management team workforce while equipment is deployed.
- Set up forward repair facilities to perform both field and sustainment level maintenance operations at the training location.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.