Electronic Technician Maintenance II (ETM II)Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 188808BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/26/2021 City Louisville State KY Country United States
Electronic Technician Maintenance II (ETM II)
Raytheon Technologies is seeking Electronic Technician Maintenance II (ETM II) who will provide maintenance and support operations for XCTC program. The eXportable Combat Training Capability (XCTC) is the Army National Guard (ARNG) capstone training event for Brigade Combat Teams (BCT) to attain T-Level 3 (T3) training readiness. Accordingly, the XCTC program affords commanders the opportunity to assess Mission Essential Task (MET) proficiency in force-on-force and live fire training environments. The XCTC mission is twofold: first, develop adaptive leaders; and secondly, enable platoons to achieve trained proficiency in core functions or designed capabilities.
- Experience of Maintenance and Operations associated with XCTC platform
- 2 years’ experience as a technician or other related field
- Experience with networking protocols, administration and support
- Knowledge of basic electricity and electronic theory, algebra and elementary physics
- Familiarity with interrelationships of circuits and judgment in planning work sequence in selecting tools, testing instruments and is viewed for compliance with accepted practices
- Computer literate
- Experience working with teams cross functionally at all levels, customers and technicians
- Ability to work in fast pace demanding environment
- Ability to lift a maximum of 40 lbs. and wear appropriate personal protective equipment
- Must be able to stand, walk, site use climb stairs
- Must be able to work non-standard workweeks, any shift weekends, holidays and overtime
- The ETM II will be required to analyze equipment failures, troubleshooting and repair electronic equipment
- Applies basic technical knowledge skills to perform routine tasks such as:
- Take test readings using common instruments such as digital multi-meters, signal generators, semiconductor testers, oscilloscopes and calibration
- Record all repair, non-repair and data into the information management system; including in and out of field environment
- Assist in the development procedures, set up and operates the XCTC equipment when necessary
- Work closely with property management team workforce while equipment is deployed
- Set up forward repair facilities to perform both field and sustainment level maintenance operations at the training location
- XCTC equipment experience to include assessment, repair and testing
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field; Eight (8) years of experience can be considered in lieu of degree completion. May substitute experience for education.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.