Quality Administrator/Specialst, Quality System ComplianceBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01472758 Most Recent Date Posted 09/19/2021 City Leighton Buzzard Country United Kingdom
Location:UK017-Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
Collins Aerospace Systems, part of Raytheon Technologies, is on the lookout for a Quality Administrator/internal Auditor to join the team in Quality Assurance in Leighton Buzzard.
The Auditing team is a small team to ensure the site compliance with administration covering the needs on the whole quality department and quality systems.
- Produce and develop Quality KPI’s (as required)
- Administrate Quality systems and support site administration queries
- Maintain the quality management document system and train all staff in the use of this system
- Formatting quality documents / templates as and when required
- Support of any Quality department administration tasks
- Gain approval as a Collins approved internal auditor
- Plan and complete internal audits in accordance to Audit schedule
- Support root cause and corrective action
- Ensure audits and CAPA’s are completed within due dates and ensure compliance as the site develops and moves forwards in it’s journey a centre of excellence in R&D
- Support any Auditing / CAPA activity (internal / external), As required support any customer / business/ Regulation assessment, such as 3rd party Audit, 2nd Party Audit, 1st party audit technical expert, IRM, TDCA,PMCA, IPCA and so on.
Experience and Skills
- Good standard of computer skills, PowerPoint, excel, word, visio, Q-Pulse, EtQ, iQMS, teamcentre
- Root cause and corrective action
- AS9100 Standard, EASA part 21G &J, Part 145 and CAA/FAA regulations
- Excellent time management / organisation skills with good verbal / written communication skills
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest problems and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
You could be a great fit for our Quality organisation if:
- You take immense satisfaction and pride in the quality of your work.
- You’re the first to point out opportunities for continuous improvement (even outside of work…not at all to the annoyance of your friends and family).
- You understand the absolute importance of adhering to compliance…all while making your customers proud by achieving a zero-defect quality delivery plan.
OK. We got it. You live and breathe Quality. So do we! For us at Collins Aerospace, quality is personal. People’s lives and safety depend on the quality of our products. From the child flying for the first time, to the men and women who save lives, to the astronaut exploring outer space – what we do matters, every day. If you checked the boxes above, we invite you to join the Quality organisation as we work to be the best aerospace company for the world by delighting our customers with 100 percent on-time delivery and zero defect parts.
Our benefits package includes a competitive base salary as well as 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, as well as a healthcare cash back scheme. In addition, there is an Employee Assistance Programme, the ability to buy holidays, cycle to work scheme, employee discounts and a fantastic pension scheme.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms