FLIR/MTS Sr. Field Engineer IBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 168739BR Date posted 09/22/2020 City Las Vegas State NV Country United States
Employment is contingent on meeting all medical requirements for overseas assignment including comprehensive post-offer medical examination.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience troubleshooting/operational checkout of the FLIR/MTS system.
- Must be experienced and familiar with the tools and test equipment commonly used in electronic installation, maintenance and test.
- Must possess excellent technical writing and oral communication skills.
- Experience with maintaining and using the Forward Looking Infrared (FLIR) system or other airborne FLIR/MTS system is a plus.
- MQ9 Aircraft and GCS experience is preferred.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- An existing SECRET clearance is required.
- Ability to obtain TS/SCI with polygraph.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering or in related technical discipline (e.g., physics). Work experience may be considered in lieu of education.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.