Sr Material Program Manager SpecialistBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Job ID 172382BR Date posted 12/03/2020 City Largo State FL Country United States
The Supply Chain Proposal Analyst responsibilities include development of material pricing strategies and the tactical execution of the Supply Chain bidding process in accordance with company policy and FAR requirements. The position requires the ability to develop and execute a Supply Chain action plan in collaboration with the program and functional leads to ensure the material pricing is responsive to the customer Request for Proposal (RFP) while identifying areas of risk and opportunity to the program. In order to secure responsive bids from suppliers, the Supply Chain Proposal Analyst coordinates with Program Managers, Material Program Managers, Contracts, Purchasing/Subcontract Managers, and Pricing & Estimating Leads to ensure that all technical and contractual requirements are flowed to suppliers through the Supply Chain Acquisitions organization.
Job responsibilities include the evaluation of customer RFPs to develop responsive material pricing plans that satisfy program needs in order price and analyze the Bill of Materials (BOM). The position requires the an understanding of BOM indentures, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), and the application of Material Adjustment Factors (Escalation, Scrap, Complexity Factors, Engineering/Design Changes, and Purchase Variances) in accordance with the company policy.
The Supply Chain Proposal Analyst will utilize the Electronic Material Costing & Bidding (eMCBid) and Advanced Company Estimating System (ACES) tools to ensure material costs are properly mapped to the required WBS/CLIN framework of the proposal. In addition, the position requires the ability to prepare management review documentation as defined in IPDS Gate review charts and the ability to clearly and effectively communicate with all levels of Program and Business Management.
- Minimum of 4 years related work experience
- Experience working in the DoD Aerospace & Defense industry
- U.S. Citizenship is required as this position requires the ability to access to US Only Data Systems
- Ability to analyze data (specifically using price analysis techniques to determine reasonableness of pricing)
- Understanding of Bills of Material, Material Requirements Planning (MRP), and general Supply Chain processes
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a matrix organization
- Ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
- Experience working as a Material Program Manager, Subcontract Manager, Buyer, Financial Analyst, or in a Capture/Business Development role
- Supplier management experience (PO placement/administration, proposal reviews/negotiations, Best Value Source Selections, supplier competitions)
- Familiarity with Earned Value Management Systems
- Existing Security Clearance
- Experience working proposals from a Supply Chain or Estimating & Pricing perspective
- Bachelor's Degree (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or Business preferred)
- Master's Degree (MA, MS, MBA) or equivalent
This position requires current US Citizenship
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.