Sr Interconnects EngBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 190314BR Most Recent Date Posted 10/20/2021 City Largo State FL Country United States
The RIS Hardware Engineering Department is seeking a Senior Interconnects Engineer in our Marlborough, MA location. RIS Hardware Engineering leads the mechanical and electrical hardware design, development and production of DoD and Government Protected Communications Systems.
The Senior Interconnects Engineer responsibilities include working as a team member with a concentration in design of interconnection design concepts and perform design trades based on product requirements. Completion of detailed mechanical design layouts and design documentation using Computer Aided Design tools. Some travel may be needed for installation and design verification. Candidate should be a highly motivated self-starter able to lead by example, possessing strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
The position can be located in Marlborough MA or Largo FL
- Minimum 5 years of related engineering experience.
- Background in interconnection design - related engineering experience.
- Broad based Mechanical / Electrical Hardware Design engineering background.
- Experience in Cable Design for copper, fiber, RF and harness assemblies.
- Experience in designing and/or manufacturing interconnect products
- Excellent Interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
- Experience with CAD modeling tools.
- Must currently possess or be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to access to US-Citizen only data systems
- Experience in Task Management or other Lead role on Large Development jobs.
- Qualified RIS 6-Sigma specialist.
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS) Level 2 Certification.
- Experience in preparing customer and/or management level briefings.
- Experience with program and project tasks, including managing cost and schedule as well as associated reporting.
- Experience in development of technical and cost proposals.
- Proven multi-disciplinary leadership and technical skills to engage peers, superiors, and subordinates across Product Teams.
- Experience using CAD modeling tools, Creo, ProE , ProCable, or Zuken
- Experience using Windchill Product Data Manager.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical, Mechanical or related Engineering, Science, Mathematics, or a Technical Discipline
Desired Education: 190314
MS in Electrical/Mechanical/Related Engineering field preferred.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.