Senior Test Automation EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 174010BR Date posted 01/14/2021 City Largo State FL Country United States
Raytheon Intelligence and Space is seeking an Engineering Leader with extensive experience in the development and management of automated test systems programs and engineering personnel to support commonality initiatives in the area of production phase automated test system development and deployment.
This role is a critical staff position to aid the Test Automation Directorate in development and rollout of directorate common platforms, standards, and architecture across multiple mission areas. The role will require domain knowledge of electronic CCA/module/LRU level testing to drive test systems development with a focus on test systems software architecture. Successful candidate will have the leadership and communication skills needed to manage and evaluate technical solutions for the development of complex test systems, both in delivered product and test system design itself.
Experience must include development of complete systems where delivered product and test solution factors are evaluated to develop preferred test approach. Test solutions include alignment between product performance testing as well as production acceptance test & stress screening. Desired candidates will have experience with developing and deploying common production test solutions delivering success across multiple product lines.
Desired candidates will also have familiarity with cost and schedule management using a government approved Earned Value Management System as well as leadership skills to develop competitive proposals for the US government that demonstrate detailed knowledge of intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance, communications, processors, and electronic warfare markets and the US government procurement process.
Candidates must possess Test Software development experience using the TestStand Framework and National Instruments software development environments. In addition, have experience in understanding the design and developing the test solutions of analog, digital, RF, mixed signal circuits, FPGAs, CCAs, and Interconnect for electronics subsystems. Candidate should take a systems engineering approach to assignments, and will be able to work from requirements to finished product, considering peripheral impacts of design choices assuring extensive test systems. Selected candidate should be a team player, work effectively with team members, and provide cost effective solutions for customer needs.
- 10+ years related technical experience across entire product lifecycle
- Solid experience in design, analysis, development, troubleshooting, testing, and verification of test systems in support of analog/digital/RF/mixed signal circuits systems, modules, CCAs, units and subsystems including the components these electronics drive
- Test Software experience using TestStand and NI tools for automation of Test Systems
- National Instruments software development environments experience
- Experience in an Agile Development Methodology
- Experience building strong relationships and effectively partnering with distributed teams across multiple sites
- Experience working and communicating with all levels of management and individual contributors on the program team
- Self-Starter with ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple tasks and priorities
- Proficiency in written and oral communication skills including use of common business computer tools: office suite, scheduling/planning, cost estimation
- Experience with requirements development and flow‐down of higher level requirements to lower level modules or components (i.e. CCAs, Units, internal and/or externally developed)
- Experience with test engineering processes with a willingness to aide in documenting, improving, and deploying to department personnel
- Up to 10% travel may be required.
- MUST be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance within one year of hire date
- Experience in Operations and Factory environments including: procedure development, test, training, transition planning, installation, and deployment
- Knowledgeable in the lifecycle of DoD intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance, communications, processors, and electronic warfare markets products from proposal & requirements through production support
- Experience as Scrum Master or Product Owner in an Agile Development Methodology
- Willingness to anticipate, drive and foster change
- Bidding and proposal experience to foster new technologies and business growth
- Demonstrated strong judgment and decision making abilities
- Mentoring and providing career development direction to junior engineers
- Schedule (IMS/IMP) development for Program planning and execution
•Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Math, Science or related technical discipline
•Master's degree in Engineering, Math, Science or related technical discipline
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.