New College Graduate: Proposal Analyst 1 (Early 2021 Start)Businesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Job ID 171962BR Date posted 11/20/2020 City Largo State FL Country United States
***Great opportunity for current seniors in college or recent college graduates. If you are not a current college senior, or a recent college graduate, please visit our other opportunities at our rtx.com/careers and apply!***
Raytheon Technologies has an excellent opportunity within their Estimating and Pricing organization located in Largo FL for a Proposal Analyst I position. In this role you will help Raytheon Technologies achieve its financial goals by supporting the cost proposal process in response to customer requirements leading to business bookings and sales.
Key responsibilities for the qualified candidate include:
- Participate in proposal pricing activities & Cost Volume development by providing support for all phases of the proposal process - proposal development through negotiations.
- Coordinate the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications.
- Research and analyze historical data, review cost input for reasonableness and develop cost models to support proposal efforts.
Security Clearance & Other Requirements:
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Strong MS Excel skills, with other MS Office products.
- Strong financial acumen gained through academic achievement or employment.
- Analytical reasoning with the ability to research issues to resolution.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to work under demanding schedules.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (Please upload an unofficial transcript when applying)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to develop strong working/professional relationships
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and schedules
- Must have a BS / BA in Finance / Business Administration / Economics / Math-Econ or Statistics other related field by December 2021 or have graduated within 18 months prior to start date.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.