Patriot SMP Systems TechnicianBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 169838BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Khamis State Saudi Arabia Country Saudi Arabia
Patriot Major Item Repairman (MIR) Senior Field Engineer I, Field Engineering supports the HAWK and Patriot Logistics Sustainment Services (HPLSS) Program. The MIR will provide in depth system knowledge and field experience related to the theory of operation and troubleshooting skills required to resolve complex Patriot missile system Major End Items (MEI) electronic and mechanical problems.
The MIR installs authorized third echelon modifications and provides day-to-day execution and oversight of the refurbishment and modification processes as well as demonstrate the ability to perform depot level diagnostic, fault isolation, cleanup and repair capability for PATRIOT Weapon System MEIs. The MIR must affect all electronic repairs on location with detailed system knowledge, the ability to use all of the hardware and software tools currently available to Organizational and Intermediate Maintenance. The MIR also monitors work performed by subordinates to insure it meets or exceeds established quality standards. Perform other duties and activities as directed. The MIR reports to the Senior MIR. Must be able to work in harsh climates and be able to lift 50 lbs. This position is located in Saudi Arabia.
- Demonstrated 4 years of maintenance experience troubleshooting, fault isolation, repair, and functional verifications of the Patriot Air Defense system or similar electronic systems using maintenance diagnostics, unit self-tests, BITE, tools and available test equipment
- Demonstrated experience with Department of the Army Modification Work Order (DAMWO) installations, to include integration and checkout.
- Successful completion of a Patriot System Intermediate Maintenance Course for MOS 27X/34S/94S/916A/918D or an equivalent course of instruction on Patriot system conducted by the military or the system contractor
- Must be able to obtain a Saudi Arabia work Visa
- Above qualifications plus five (5) years Patriot Depot Forward maintenance experience
- Demonstrated experience with Raytheon Quality Control procedures
- Demonstrated experience of the Patriot refurbishment, modification, and system integration and check out (SICO) process
- Demonstrated experience with Contractor Logistics Support
- Demonstrated comprehensive planning skills
- Exceptional judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with special focus on achieving active participation of appropriate individuals across the business
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Project
- Demonstrated experience with training of team members
- Previous experience in International Patriot FMS Programs
- Experience living and working in an overseas location
- Raytheon Six Sigma Certified
- Bachelors Degree with 4 years of related experience, or Associates Degree with 8 years experience or HS Diploma/GED with 12 years of related experience.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.