Sheet Metal Technician Production SpecialistBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 163199BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/08/2021 City Jeddah State Saudi Arabia Country Saudi Arabia
Must be able to obtain a Saudi Arabia work Visa
- Must be familiar with general delaminating of Radar systems equipment and associated shelter support equipment.
- Demonstrated ability in corrosion treatment and repair of metal and fiberglass surfaces.
- Must be familiar with flame spray operations.
- Provide instruction and metal sustainment techniques to the Saudi Arabian Air Defense Forces customer.
- Experienced sustaining metal sandwich panels, honeycomb structures and fiberglass repair.
- Trained in the application of mixing and applying body fillers.
Demonstrated 10 years of experience working in the sustainment and treatment of metal surfaces. Experience working on Hawk and Patriot Systems metal surface radar and shelter repair. Knowledge and training preparing metal surfaces for sustainment and the ability to weld cracks in damaged metal surfaces. Trade school certification in delaminating and welding.
Required Education (including Major):
High School Diploma with 6 years of related experience (Education can be substituted for experience).
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.