Senior Finance ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 176057BR Most Recent Date Posted 05/05/2021 City Jeddah Country Saudi Arabia
This position is based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and serve as the In-Kingdom Controller for the programs executed by the Raytheon Saudi Arabia Entities (including RTN SA, RAYMES, and RASC). This leader will direct and oversee all in-Kingdom program financials including the overhead pool, business planning, program control activities and accounting in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. As a strategic business partner, the successful candidate will collaborate with all Program Management Teams, Integrated Product Team (IPT) Leads and other Cross Business Team (CBT) Leaders supporting the Saudi portfolio and represent the business for all financial reviews including EAC's, Monthly Operating Reviews and Profit Reviews. This position leads a 6 person finance team across Program Cost and Schedule Control, Financial Planning and Analysis and Earned Value Excellence. This position will direct finance activity on all aspects of execution including financial resources, working with the Mission Area teams in both Saudi and the United States, partnering with Raytheon International Enterprise Support Service (RIESS), and the Controllers office for all areas of compliance. This position reports to the MENA CFO.
The ideal candidate will ensure that the In-Kingdom Program Finance group is a high performing team of finance professionals that provide accurate and insightful management analysis & recommendations that enable Raytheon to maximize profits and win new business. The leader will ensure alignment with the US PMO's for existing programs and any new contracts with scope executed in KSA. The successful candidate will routinely brief all levels of leadership on the business financial performance and provide strategic business partner support to the regional leadership team and Mission Area Business Partners.
NOTE - This role will require forward deployment to the Raytheon Mission Center at Jeddah, KSA, under the terms of an MOU/Long Term International Assignment managed by Raytheon International Support Services. This assignment can be accompanied.
- Development of the 5-year and annual Operating Plan for KSA Entities, including indirect budgets and forward pricing rates, evaluate, provide guidance on, and approve program Estimates at Complete
- Drive corrective action to improve performance against all major financial metrics, collaborate with CONUS Finance to execute and achieve favorable AOP results for all Saudi Programs
- Take a lead role in capturing new business, including proposal pricing, supporting Gate reviews, and customer negotiations Responsible for maintaining strong "Tone at the Top" and maintaining a culture of FCPA and Ethics Compliance, and to drive continuous improvement to financial processes and controls
- Perform Operations Management activities in support to the RAYMES GM for all maintenance, site housing, utilities, IT services, and compound activities associated with the Al Khalediya Compound in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Collaborate with Enterprise Services (ES) Finance to ensure effective processes and controls are administered for international payroll and payment processes
- Monitor changes to in Kingdom laws and initiatives, collaborate with KSA Leadership and across functions to ensure compliance to KSA ministry decrees and all Licenses & Certificates are maintained annually, including Labor Law, Wage Protection, Nitiqat, HRDF, GOSI, SAGIA, ZAKAT, etc.
- Act as a primary signatory for in Kingdom bank accounts, administer and approve all payments on local procurements, collaborate with Corporate Treasury and ES to ensure sufficient cash balances to execute business while minimizing financial risk to Raytheon Technologies. Ensure that other signatories effectively trained to execute their responsibilities.
- Recruit, hire, and maintain a team of high performing talent. Responsible for delegating and reviewing activities of a team. This includes long-term training and development of the local Saudi workforce.
- Take a lead role in supporting the annual Corporate Internal Audit of KSA processes & controls
- Collaborate with various functional disciplines (Requirements and Capabilities, Contracts, Operations, Engineering, Quality, Supply Chain Management, and Program Management, etc.) to improve overall KSA processes
- Administer control over emergency funds and petty cash custodians, including performing monthly audits, etc.
- As a member of the Jeddah Senior Leadership Team, ensure that security and well-being of Compound Residents is maintained at all times. Participate in disaster recovery planning events.
Basic Qualifications/Required Experience:
- Minimum of 12 years of financial leadership or related experience; or 10 years with related Master's degree Ability and willingness to relocate to Saudi Arabia.
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or related field study
- Experience in financial management of defense programs including past experience in a senior Earned Value role
- Formal Management/Leadership experience required - proven presence in diverse business situations; confidence to interact and present to senior leaders.
- Master's in Business Administration.
- Highly Desired, Differentiating Qualifications:
- Demonstrated knowledge of business and program execution tenants (e.g. EAC, EVMS, IPDS, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to drive financial metrics (Sales, Op profit, net cash, working capital, sales forecasting) and execute multiple programs
- Knowledge of DoD and International Contracting Demonstrated DCS and FMS Programs experience
- Ability to multitask and manage the workload to meet deliverables on time and with accuracy
- Proven analytical skills and ability to find solutions quickly
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functionally to achieve results Experience in building and leading teams in multiple geographic locations Strategic thinker who has demonstrated ability to create and execute Collaborative and influential decision maker
- Track record of inclusive talent development and mentorship Prior experience living outside of the United States
- Experience interfacing and conducting business with a various functional disciplines (Requirements and Capabilities, Contracts, Operations, Engineering, Quality, Supply Chain Management, Program Management, etc.)
- Practical experience in providing financial and business support for contracts utilizing cost/schedule performance measurement systems, program planning, cost analysis, estimates at completion, and financial planning activities
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications: Excel, PowerPoint, and Word Cultural sensitivity and awareness of cultural practices
- Existing Security Clearance
- Demonstrated experience in competitive capture, including Price to Win, Color Team reviews, Cost Reasonableness section development, and writing BOEs
- Demonstrated leadership presence modeling hallmark values of people, integrity, commitment, excellence, and community
- All these job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon Technologies Code of Business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat others.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain anyrequired Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.