PAT 247 Electrical TechnicianBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 170668BR Date posted 10/27/2020 City Jeddah State Saudi Arabia Country Saudi Arabia
Operates and maintains the Patriot Transmitter Tank Test Station PAT 247. Performs acceptance testing, burn-in, troubleshooting and repair of the transmitter modulator high voltage power supply driver and final tanks. Functionally verifies the operational condition of modulator high voltage power supplies evacuated for repair. Troubleshoots unserviceable tanks and isolates faults (s) to the lowest replaceable level. Replaces and/or repairs the unserviceable part (s), tests and returns the unit under test (UUT) to serviceable stock. Participates in on-the-job training programs. Identifies faulty work practices and demonstrates proper maintenance, troubleshooting and repair techniques and procedures. Prepares and submits maintenance reports and System Problem Reports (SPR’s). Performs other duties as directed. This position is located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
• Must have a minimum of four (4) years’ experience in the operation, maintenance and repair of factory and/or depot maintenance plant equipment (DMPE) used to test, troubleshoot, fault isolate and repair electronic assemblies and subassemblies is required.
• Must be proficient in the operation and repair of the Patriot Transmitter Tank Test Station PAT247.
• Skilled in the use of engineering documentation, schematics, general purpose commercial test equipment and common tools is required.
• Must possess and excellent knowledge of basic and advanced electronics and the ability to burn-in, test, troubleshoot and repair the driver and final modulator high voltage power supplies used in the patriot transmitter group
• Must have a current Secret Clearance
Must be able to obtain a Saudi Arabia work Visa
• Experience field engineer with military training in Patriot Configuration III Air Defense systems at the Depot level
• Demonstrated experience with Department of the Army Modification Work Order (DAMWO) installations
• Experience working and communicating with a Middle East customer
Required Education (including Major):
• Related Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience.
• Diploma in the Electronics Field from a Civilian or Military Technical School with 10 years’ experience.
• May substitute experience for education. (i.e., Associates degree with 10 years of related experience, or High School graduate with 14 years of related experience)
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.