Major Item Maintenance TechnicianBusinesses Raytheon Saudi Arabia Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 180374BR Most Recent Date Posted 07/25/2021 City Jeddah Country Saudi Arabia
The Major Item Maintenance Technician participates in improvement and repair for The Royal Saudi Air Defense Forces RSADF Patriot systems function and provide technical assistance to existing customer personnel. Wok location Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to perform DM for ECS, RS and LS.
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance for ECS, RS and LS.
- Ability to implement and install approved ECPs on equipment.
- Perform depot level diagnostic, fault isolation, cleanup, and repairs for (Patriot Major End Items) MEIs. Utilize system diagnostics, built in test equipment (BITE), software, and external test equipment available at the organizational, intermediate, and depot levels to isolate and troubleshoot system faults.
- Prepares and maintains records pertaining to equipment failures.
- Participates in on-the-job training (OJT) programs and assists the section officer in enforcing safety policies, procedures, and standards.
- Isolates malfunctions in the Patriot System with ISE equipment when isolation is not accomplished with BITE and other machine aided equipment.
- Functionally verifies that the major end items of equipment perform to specified standards.
- Performs test and system integration and checkout (SICO) of modified equipment.
- Prepares and submits maintenance reports and system problem reports (SPR’s).
- Performs other related duties as required or directed by the section officer
- High school, secondary school or equivalent with 2 years of experience in Patriot System Maintenance
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of Field Maintenance experience in isolating and correcting malfunctions in the Patriot System using automatic and semiautomatic program maintenance diagnostics, unit self-tests and built-in test equipment (BITE).
- Must be proficient in troubleshooting, fault isolation, repair and functional verification of Patriot MEIs (ICC, ECS, RS, AMG, GMT, LRPT, LS, and CRG) and System Integration and Checkout (SICO).
- Proficiency in the English language both spoken and written
This position requires a Saudi person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.