Master Data Intern (Summer 2022)Businesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01470011 Most Recent Date Posted 08/31/2021 City Remote City State Iowa Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HIA99: Field Office - IA Remote Location, Remote City, IA, 06032 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there’s no better place to be right now than in digital. If you’re an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you’re a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
Collins Digital Technology has an opening in the Master Data team. This team provides full life cycle support of IT products for product data maintenance, global trade management and factory floor solutions.The successful candidate will provide expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing solutions that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Provide expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing solutions that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Understands day-to-day Manufacturing Operations.
- Assists with enterprise systems design, ensuring alignment with solutions and technology roadmaps.
- Translates business needs into technical requirements. Has system-wide responsibility on complex projects and components.
- Defines, tests, trains, implements, and supports Master Data products
- Performs business analysis of systems and follows through the full development life cycle.
- Coordinates, implements, and communicates system change requirements.
- May solve highly technical complex problems and be called on to consult for other projects.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future. Collins Aerospace will not offer sponsorship for this position.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
·Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
·Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success.We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms