PC/Client Server Analyst IIBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 176683BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/27/2021 City Indialantic State FL Country United States
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RI&S) / Cybersecurity, Training and Services (CTS) Mission Area / CODEX Information Technology is seeking a PC/Client Server Analyst to support the organization in a customer service capacity. Our IT team members aren’t just infrastructure builders and maintainers; they are expected to be users and stakeholders in CODEX’s successful and effective enablement of program operations. This job requires interfacing directly with employees in a wide variety of tasking requests. General assignments will vary from delivering and setting up computer and communications/audio visual systems to basic troubleshooting application and computer hardware issues. Additional tasking will include maintaining physical inventory and asset tracking of office equipment, documenting work flow processes, and escorting contractors. Some travel may be required on an as needed basis.
- Bachelor Degree in related field with 2 + years professional experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Can work effectively in fast paced environments
- Must be proficient with current MS Office products
- Qualified applicants may be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Previous experience supporting an engineering organization
- Windows or Linux OS administration experience
- Experience setting up and troubleshooting printers in a networked environment
- A+ Certification
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related technical field; OR 8 additional years of Engineering, Computer or Information Science applicable professional experience in lieu of degree.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.176683
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.