Software Engineer - Requirements, Analysis, IntegrationBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 190536BR Most Recent Date Posted 10/20/2021 City Huntsville State AL Country United States
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and investments, we are able to dedicate ourselves to solving mission-level vs. product-level customer challenges – together we can anticipate more, move faster and make a bigger impact on the big picture.
The Missile Defense & Surveillance Software Department in Huntsville, Alabama is seeking an entry to mid-level engineer to support Patriot software integration.
We value diverse skills and experience, so don't hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you're passionate about what you could accomplish here, we'd love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Requirements analysis
- Updating test objectives, test plans, updating test procedures, test conduct, test data analysis and test results reporting in a classified environment.
This position can be a salary grade Software Engineer II or Sr Software Engineer based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience, and responsibility requirements for the position.
Qualifications You Must Have:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or Software Engineering; An advanced degree in a related field may be substituted for an additional two years of experience.
- 2+ years related Engineering experience
- Software requirements, analysis, integration or test
- Working with integration or test activities for software products
- Familiarity with Air Defense Systems
- An active and in-scope Secret US security clearance is required to start
• Software development processes
• Development of test scripts
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• Knowledge of Air Defense Systems
• Microsoft Excel
What We Offer:
Whether you are just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Clearance Information: This position requires an in-scope security clearance to start. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance.190536
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.