Director I Capture ManagementBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Full time telecommuting Job ID 166866BR Date posted 11/24/2020 City Huntsville State AL Country United States
Location: Tucson, AZ (preferred)
Raytheon Technologies has an immediate need for a Director of Capture Management to build new and expanded missions for existing and evolving capabilities across the Raytheon Missile Defense portfolio focused on Homeland Defense. Reporting to the Sr. Director of the Homeland Defense Campaign, key responsibilities of this leader include identifying and developing new opportunities through customer relationships and working cross functionally to create solutions that solve their critical challenges. This leader will be expected to build and execute capture strategies for key programs towards a comprehensive Homeland Defense portfolio. He/she will be expected to develop and maintain trusted relationships with customers, understand their threats and work with them to align Raytheon Technologies capabilities to their needs. The Capture Manager will lead cross functional technical and execution teams through competitive acquisition stages and identify and advocate for required resources including investments and staffing. He or she will need to develop a fully-integrated executable Integrated Master Schedule and Master Phasing Schedule (IMS/MPS) that captures all key hand-offs and inter-dependencies to related sub-contractor, IRAD and Capital efforts. This leader will be the face of the Capture team internally and will present to RMD senior leadership to gain approval for strategy, investments and Deal/Price to Win.
The successful candidate for this position will have a broad knowledge and understanding of current capabilities in Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) systems (prefer knowledge of the Standard Missile family of weapons: SM-2, SM-3, SM-6, etc.), air and missile defense radars, and command and control systems to use as a base of developing solutions and familiarity with operations analysis and use of modeling and simulation as part of the capture strategy.
This position requires the hired candidate to hold an active U.S. Security Clearance on day one of employment. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- BA/BS Degree
- 14+ years related experience
- U.S. Secret Clearance on Day 1 of employment
- Demonstrated experience in a strategic, competitive capture
- Familiarity with the USG Acquisition process
- Experience leading a cross-functional and cross-organizational program team to meet both USG contract requirements and business objectives
- Familiarity with Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) and/or Homeland Defense systems
- Demonstrated experience with operational analysis and review of modeling & simulation tasks
- Top Secret Clearance
- Strong collaboration skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with Integrated Product Development System (IPDS)
- Experience with the Missile Defense Agency, Navy and Combatant Command customer
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.