Electronics Technician, Maintenance IIBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 177841BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Humacao State PR Country United States
Perform systems level operation and monitoring of ROTHR transmitter site equipment. Performs organizational, preventative and intermediate level maintenance on ROTHR transmitter equipment. This equipment consists of, but is not limited to, Solid-State High-Powered-Amplifiers (HPA), Power-Amplifier-Power Supplies (PAPS), Phased Array Antennae (Log Periodoc HF), Digital Beam-formers and Exciters, RF Hardware, Digital Hardware, Microprocessor based controllers, Minicomputers, Microcomputers, and peripheral equipment. Receives technical guidance and tasking, as desired, from supervisor or higher level technician, and work is reviewed for compliance with accepted practices. Work typically requires comprehensive technical knowledge to resolve complex problems by interpreting manufacturers’ manuals or similar documents. Work requires familiarity with the interrelationships of circuits and judgment in planning work sequence in selecting and using the appropriate resources and test equipment. Performs all other related duties as assigned and desired.
- This position is located in Vieques, Puerto Rico. Work schedule will alternate in shifts between 5:45 am - 5:45 pm and 5:45 pm - 5:45 am with courtesy round-trip charter flight transportation provided by the Company between Ceiba and Vieques, Puerto Rico.
- No relocation provided for this position.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position may need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- Must have five years of related experience.
- Ability to use test equipment and systematic procedures for troubleshooting, overhaul, fault isolation, and repair of major electronic systems comprised of receiver and transmitter functions.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- At least one year of technician experience in assembly, overhaul, repair, modification, operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of communications, radar or digital electronics systems of the same complexity and magnitude as ROTHR.
- Previous or current Secret security clearance.
- Graduation in Electronic or Electrical Engineering Technology from technical institute above high school with a minimum curriculum length of two years or Military Technical School with minimum curriculum length of six months.
- Must have a clean motor vehicle record to obtain authorization to operate company vehicles.
- Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- An effective applicant must be willing and able to obtain and maintain a U.S. DoD Secret clearance.
This position requires a U.S. Citizen who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.177841
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.