TISOBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 188827BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/27/2021 City Herndon State VA Country United States
Home location can be anywhere in the US.
· 8+ years relevant experience
· Willingness to travel OCONUS to hazardous/dangerous areas and work long hours with no days off for up to 90 days.
· Must have current TS/SCI clearance with Full Lifestyle Polygraph
· Considerable knowledge and ability to operate and maintain some or all of the following: LAN/WAN systems, message processing systems, Windows NT, Lotus Notes, automated document distribution systems, Automated Information Systems Hardware (servers, workstations, routers, etc.), network management tools, video teleconferencing and telephony and satellite system terminals.
· Operational knowledgeable of tactical satellite systems. Familiar with UHF satellite operations and signal collection equipment.
Ability to monitor and assess technical equipment for security vulnerabilities.
· Knowledge of operation and maintenance of electrical, mechanical, and utility systems in support of information systems, transmissions systems, and infrastructure support systems.
· Ability to anticipate, effectively diagnose, isolate, and resolve problems relative to telecommunications and information systems.
· Previous Field and/or Base Station experience with a working knowledge of existing customer regulations.
· Customer support experience for installation, maintaining and operating equipment and understanding overseas security.
· Knowledge of customer equipment with unique experience in Telecommunications and Information Systems Installation, Operation and Maintenance.
· Strong interpersonal skills to resolve complex problems and represent the organization in a professional manner.
· Able to research and write clear, concise and effective written correspondence, procedures and briefings in accordance with current established policies.
Competent plan, set goals and determine strategies for accomplishing results.
· Able to adhere to security and safety standards and applicable communications policies and procedures.
· Understand the process to manage COMSEC property accounts.
· Capable to explain personnel issues and technical procedures and processes, and results of site surveys clearly and accurately to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Required Education (including Major):
BS/BA or equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for education (BS degree = 8 years applicable experience
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.