Systems IntegratorBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 182135BR Most Recent Date Posted 08/08/2021 City Herndon State VA Country United States
Raytheon Technologies is seeking an experienced and cleared System Integrator.
The Systems Integrator will be the point of contact to Staff Leadership for daily tasking and activities. They will work with a team of experienced officers and assist in tracking communications and disseminating items that require attention. This position works directly with client components and mission partners, both domestically and in the field, in order to assist in addressing readiness issues impacting the customer mission. The right candidate will be responsible, but not limited to the following: Utilizing their expertise to continuously update the customer Sharepoint site as well as update other Lotus Notes database activities; submit requests for new PCS arrivals and departures and assist in providing any and all support for them to begin work; Create, edit, and provide support to/for organizational and capabilities briefings.
Qualifications and Required Skills
• Knowledge of how to access/use and manipulate client databases (assign actions, respond to messages, create and post messages)
• General knowledge and familiarity of field activities and how the client supports these activities (policies, procedures, organization etc.)
• Extensive knowledge of client communication and messaging systems
• Knowledge of how to use client systems to submit and track supply and equipment orders
• Ability to perform calendar management for client leadership (serves as back-up when MS is out)
• Knowledge of client mission areas (specifically operations)
• Knowledge of client directorates and their areas of focus
• Experience setting up meetings, creating agendas, arranging off-sites, and taking / publishing professional meeting minutes
• Experience supporting general administrative needs (updating door/office logos, submitting requests, etc.)
• Knowledge and demonstrated use of MS Office Suite of tools (i.e. Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Access etc.)
• Working level knowledge of web products, to include Sharepoint (user level only), Wikis, Lotus Notes Databases, etc.
• Understanding of general field IT issues, and a general knowledge of the project management process
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience communicating with Customer Staff at high levels
• Experience as a Senior Staff Operations/Technical Manager
• Experience with domestic and overseas IT, Telecommunications, and Security
• Knowledge of field communications
• OCONUS Travel Experience
• Potential for up to 10% travel as required based on customer needs
• Sixteen (16) years of relevant experience
• Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of ten (10) years of experience
• Eight (8) years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree for a total of eighteen (18) years of experience.
Must have TS/SCI security clearance with Poly on day one of employment and must be eligible for crossover.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.