Systems Engineer - ExpertBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 171837BR Date posted 11/17/2020 City Herndon State VA Country United States
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Excellent background in Microsoft Systems Engineering and providing support to those systems.
- Recent experience in Windows platform operating system and Microsoft applications including Windows 10 and Server 2012 / 2016 suite.
- Strong knowledge of virtualization products with a focus on Hyper-V.
- Email architecture, design and implementation experience include Lotus Notes / Domino and Microsoft Outlook / Exchange.
- Proficiency in scripting languages with a focus on PowerShell.
- Experience with McAfee product suite.
- Demonstrated strong performance as a Systems Engineer / Architect, developing or implementing information systems with a broad experience base across the entire project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated strong performance as a technical leader working in a multi-contractor, on-site and virtual environment
- Excellent presentation preparation, briefing skills and project management experience
- Demonstrated capacity to understand and communicate technical ideas, concepts, and thoughts across multiple technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work in fast pace, high pressure environment.
- Demonstrated ability to independently determine and develop approach to solutions.
- Technical Certifications: MCSE and/or CCIE
- Working knowledge of VMWare and ESXi.
- Previous experience with storage devices including NetApp.
- Working knowledge CSFC technologies and methodologies
- Current experience in the Sponsor’s classified and unclassified distributed work environment architectures and systems.
- Secure remote mobile computing.
- Up to 10% OCONUS travel, including hazard areas as required based on customer needs
- Up to 10% CONUS travel, as required based on customer needs
- Eight (8) years of direct relevant experience
- Although not initially require, must be willing and capable of taking and becoming weapons certified
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or related field and a minimum of ten (10) years of experience
- Eight (8) years of experience can be considered in lieu of a degree for a total of eighteen (18) years of experience.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.