Sr Mgr, Program MgmtBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 189590BR Most Recent Date Posted 10/11/2021 City Herndon State VA Country United States
The contractor shall work with the program management group, customer, product owners, project integrators and development teams to create related documentation, schedules, milestones, as well as provide status reports to Sponsor Program Manager, customer, and executive level stakeholders. They will be responsible for developing project plans, schedules, and reporting key activities for each project in addition to directing and managing project resources to complete tasks by agreed upon deadlines. The contractor shall effectively interface well with other functional areas. They must be a highly motivated individual with a strong IT background and will be required to work closely with technical partners. The contractor must possess a good mix of both technical and programmatic skills as well as strong communication skills. Experience working with a team in a collaborative and agile environment is highly preferred.
· Project management experience with a focus on IT projects to include; scope, schedules, resource risk, communication and change management.
· Experience with project planning and team deliverables.
· Experience planning and facilitating meetings or requirement gathering including; setting meeting agendas, gathering customer requirements and holding technical exchange meetings as well as disseminating and tracking meeting notes with action items.
· Experience with Agile and Traditional Development methodologies.
· Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Microsoft Office applications; (Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) to produce progress reports, diagrams, analysis, briefings, program/project metrics, schedules and other project related material to support reporting requirements.
· Demonstrated on-the-job experience exhibiting communication skills including written, verbal, listening, negotiating, presentation/briefing skills, and working with people at all levels of an organization.
· Experience preparing or reviewing technical and programmatic documentation to ensure their accuracy and to ensure that impacts are identified, understood, and communicated.
· Active TS/SCI with polygraph.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification strongly preferred.
· Experience managing projects using the Project Management Framework (PMF).
· Experience with Amazon Web Services Cloud technologies.
· Experience developing IT roadmaps and integrated master schedules for products and services.
· Experience with the Primavera Project Management tool.
· Experience supporting the Intelligence Community.
BS/BA in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Scientific or similar and 10 years if relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience of at least 18 years.
Due to a customer requirement, as a condition of employment for this position, the successful candidate will be required to obtain and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment or submit to regular COVID testing.
This position requires a U.S. Person.189590
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.