Special Access Control OfficerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 190316BR Most Recent Date Posted 10/18/2021 City Herndon State VA Country United States
• Monitors the appropriate database(s) to receive requests, and reviews/processes requests in a timely manner in accordance with program standards.
• Enters requests into sponsor or IC databases for coordination and final approval.
• Provides guidance pertaining to the request and approval process and periodic updates pertaining to the status of existing requests.
• Provide support to the sponsor as needed for other tasks regarding the program
• Compile, collate, and organize data when directed to by staff. Data may be presented in a spreadsheet or binder form depending on the needs of the staff.
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills when responding to requests or queries.
• Ability to appropriately prioritize and manage competing priorities.
• Professional discretion – officer will be required to work in an environment where extremely sensitive, disconcerting, and sensationalist information may be present. Professional discretion and conduct is imperative.
• Professional knowledge
• Knowledge of Sponsor organizational structure, AORs, and operational responsibilities
• Knowledge of Sponsor relationship to other agencies
• Exceptional organizational skills
1. Strong multitasking ability and scheduling skills.
2. Extensive knowledge in the use of MS Office, the Internet, and other internal applications necessary to complete routine and moderately complex tasks.
3. Excellent working knowledge of computer software to include search capability.
4. Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team members and customers.
5. Ability to manage own activities and office workflow under tight deadlines.
6. Candidates resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above.
7. Work experience can be considered in lieu of degree
8. Basic understanding of IT systems and IT systems development processes and procedures.
A bachelor degree and 5 years of experience or 12 years without a degree.
Must have an active TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope Ply and be crossover eligible.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.